Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drunken Blog Post Removed

In the light of day I got the chance to think about the ridiculous nattering going on in last night's post - which attacked popular Christian music in comparison to rock and roll. The poor guy I was ranting about is probably a great musician and a very nice man.

And religion doesn't suck. I think the point was that organized religion can sometimes miss the boat.

It was like drinking and dialing - totally baseless and ridiculous - but the upside is that I was able to play around with photos and hyper links, so time was not totally wasted.

It's also a good lesson to save such posts as drafts and look at them the following day.

But I am learning, and that's a great thing.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Learning's good. Blogging rocks. You are on your way.